I could never imagined how busy I would be 2 days before the wedding. I knew it would be a busy, hectic time but I didn’t anticipate this much going on. Today all of our centerpieces were arranged, tomorrow I have a bridesmaids and women in my future family luncheon then straight to a nail appointment and right back to the club for our rehearsal. I’m hoping to hang out with some of my friends that will be arriving tomorrow night after the rehearsal before headed back home for a good nights rest.
But before I leave I need to share a few photos of our BEAUTIFUL centerpieces… I think I am really going to like having a florist in the family.
All of the roses before being arranged
A finished centerpiece! LOVE IT!! So clean and simple, yet elegant and beautiful.
Me and my mom with a few completed centerpieces and my mom proudly wearing her MOB shirt.
Beautiful centerpieces!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your centerpices and exactly what I am envisioning mine to be. You said your florist was in the family and you live in FL..any possibility they (your florist) are close to Orlando!?!? I honestly love them so!
ReplyDeleteHey! I blogged about your centerpieces today as I used yours to show the florist that we booked my ideas of what I wanted..I hope thats okay!! There are so gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete