We are busy bees around here wrapping up all the little unfinished projects. Some of those tasks are bigger than others. Thursday while we were having dinner with my parents someone brought up wedding licenses…. OMG I completely forgot about that minor little detail. And since we didn’t take a premarital class there is a 3 day waiting period until your license is valid. Friday after work we headed over to the county clerks office expecting long lines and weirdos. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised to be the only people there!
{No photos of us… I hadn’t showered that day haha}
The trip took us a whole 30 minutes and we are half way to being married. But don’t be like me and forget about this. In Florida the licenses are valid for 3 months so make sure to get it in advance incase there are any issues. Did any one else ALMOST forget an important detail?
PS Coming up next : I have my hair trial today, and makeup is still a work in progress.
Hello from weddingbee!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to follow your journey :)
I was reminded last night that we need a cakebaker. I guess for some reason I just assumed it would show up, but I suppose I need to get on that!