My assembly line my little helper didn’t want to be in any of my pictures, sad day.
I typed up a little note thanking everyone for coming and included a few nearby restaurant suggestions and attractions and on the back I included a map and directions to the venue. Each bag got a little tag with our monogram tied on in and a note inside.
We raided Sam’s Club and bought some yummies. In addition to the stuff above my mom made her Chocolate Chip Key Lime Squares and we bagged up a few of those for each guest.
The completed view. My creative energy is seriously running on empty, hoping the guests enjoy the treats and don’t really notice my lack of creativity.
PS I know I promised hair trial pics, but my hair started to fall down before I even got pictures! More bobby pins for the wedding day!
Your guests are going to love the bags, I'm sure! It'll be especially nice to have the snacks - I always get hungry at hotels because I'm so used to snacking at home!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! These are how I am envisioning mine..but I feel you, I am already starting to hit a creativity wall and I have not even completed all of my DIY tasks!
ReplyDelete