Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Etsy Love

No work for me today = house decor shopping! I’m starting my day with a little online shopping and working up to antique stores. I love love love our little town because it is packed full of antique stores. And today I plan to conquer them all in search of the perfect bar. In my morning etsy search I found the cutest items and really want to share them. Obviously when you search beach shabby chic you are going to get some lovely items in your search and seriously I am in love with all of these!

{burlap runner with red ticking}

I love burlap runners and once I get my sewing machine at the new house will probably whip one up for our table, but how cute is the ticking. I think it gives it the little extra that a plain burlap runner needs.

{farmhouse inspired monogram pillow case}

Ahh monogram love, enough said! PS can I have that chair?

{ruffled linen tote bag}

I can’t handle the cuteness of this bag! Perfect bridesmaid gift, perfect for my upcoming birthday (want to buy it for me?), just perfect.

And finally the pièce de résistance:

{1930s florida map}

Words cannot describe how badly I want this. Given my obsession with maps, by the end of the day it will probably no longer be for sale and will be on its way to my house.

Have you found any great things on etsy lately? Please share with me.

1 comment:

  1. I love the burlap ruffles, that was what I had on my tables during my reception! The FL map is too cute.

    ReplyDelete