I know you are all anxiously awaiting (probably can’t fall asleep at night) my pro pictures to come in so I can start my recaps. Last week I got an email from our photographer that she had posted about 400 of them on her page, obviously I haven’t stopped looking at them I’m so in love. But it is really unfair of me not to share with you. So while the recaps and the rest of the photos will have to wait until I get the disk. I will share just one of my favorites from right after the ceremony.
Right as we neared the end of the aisle Dawn, our photographer, kept motioning and whispering for us to kiss, but since I can’t read lips and have decided I am probably deaf I had no idea what she was saying. H and I just stood there looking at her while we tried to figure out what she was doing. Well I’m glad we figured it out because this is one of my favorite photos from the whole wedding.
That is a great one! :)
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree! It is such a great photo. I'm glad you were able to figure out what she was asking to make it happen
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! It came out so nice! Looking forward to seeing more!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see the rest of your pictures. This one is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Love the picture! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding!
ReplyDelete