We can actually pull a car into our garage woo hoo!! Hopefully this weekend we can tackle the mess at the front and get some organizational storage in there. And replace those blinds on the left with some that we took down from inside the house.
Meanwhile I was busy snapping photos of the duck who wondered over from the near by pond to drink from the puddle in front of our house. I even got a piece of bread to feed him. It reminded me of when I was little and my mom would save the heels of our bread loaves so we could go down to the pond to feed the ducks.
I have been looking forward to Thursday all week. We are headed to the ballpark near our house for all you can eat wings and $1 beers tonight!
HAHA thats how Groomzilla cleans, just moves the clutter or puts it into piles and moves them!! Love your new little friend!
ReplyDeleteHahaha are we neighbors? I went to an all you can eat wings and dollar beer night last night in dunedin too!
ReplyDeleteYes in dunedin, We live behind the field.
ReplyDeletesuch a cute area, i loveeee dunedin! we spend a lot of time at the house of beer or the brewery!
ReplyDelete