Friday, June 17, 2011

Back to the Healthy Lifestyle

I have been putting this off for too long now. I was determined to stay in shape after the wedding and continue to eat healthy. I was religiously using My Fitness Pal pre wedding, but once the honeymoon came and I had so many food (and alcohol) choices my healthy lifestyle crashed and burned. Today I started off the day not feeling to hot so I just brought a granola bar with me for breakfast and stopped for a smoothie for lunch. While drinking my smoothie I thought to myself today would be a good day to get started again! So just like that I am tracking what I eat again in an attempt to lose the 9 pounds I have gained in two months (eek!!) I plan to cut down on my alcohol intake, because I think that helped a lot last time and the running will start again soon as well, now that I have a reason to start running….

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting back in the routine!! It always feels good to get back to it. I have been bad as well and need to start the wedding diet/toneing very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting back on track!

    I have definitely slacked since our wedding too so I know exactly how you feel! I have been trying to eat healthier and make better choices, going to the gym more.

    ReplyDelete