Monday, June 20, 2011

My Reason for Running

As I mentioned the other day I now have a reason I need to start running daily. We found a puppy and are going to pick him up in Tennessee July 4th weekend!!!

 brittany_spaniel_photo1brittany_spaniel_photo3

Gahh I love him already. I could look at these pictures all day long! The breeder we are getting him from is Stonesriver Kennels. Since H's parents live in north Georgia this gives us the perfect opportunity to get our summer visit in and go pick up this cute little guy.

We haven't decided on a name yet we are debating between Wyatt, Mason, or Murphy (that may have been the reason I choose Murph from the litter). He is a Brittany. And after talking about getting one for the past year or so we finally are. We decided we wanted a Brittany after watching an episode of Dogs 101. I wasn't very familiar with them at the time, but since then I have learned just about everything there is to know. They are primarily hunting dogs, but we just plan to have him as a companion. He will need a lot of exercise once he is older - this is why I have to get back into running. And we also hope he will enjoy swimming so we can take him over to my parents pool and out on their boat. Only 13 more days until I get to see my precious.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh my goodness, what a cutie pie! Congratulations - you are going to have such a fun time with the new furbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that little guy is beyond cute!! You will love being a dog owner..we love it soo much!! I would have ten if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new "baby"! What a cutie patooey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw how sweet! I have such a soft spot for dogs! He'll be a great addition to your family! :)

    ReplyDelete