I’ve been feeling rather uninspired recently. There are so many projects I have in my head to attempt, but the perfectionist in me can’t find exactly the right fabric for pillows or the right number of cabinets on a buffet (that we so desperately need) to store our china and wine glasses. Hopefully this weekends getaway complete with outlet mall shopping, picking up my puppy, and driving through some beautiful mountains will help me find some inspiration so I can share all the projects that I want to complete for the house, but just haven’t yet.
In other news today I had lunch with H at one of our favorite Italian spots and while I was coming back from the bathroom and walking by the hostess stand a lady stopped me to ask me where the rest of her party was, apparently you can’t go anywhere wearing a polo and khakis.
I know the feeling.. I'm feeling the same way too! Except a lot of my setbacks are not having enough money saved.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness too funny you were mistaken for a waitress! :)
Forgot to mention I changed my blog name, hope you'll continue to follow..
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thebeverlyfam.blogspot.com
I can't wait to see pictures of the puppy!! LOL on the polo and khakis! I'm hosting a giveaway for a beautiful pair of pearl earrings, be sure to stop by and enter!! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteIt is so hard to start new projects, or to get things done when you have a specific idea what you want, I totally get it! But I'm sure you'll find just the right thing for one of your projects soon!
ReplyDelete