For some time I have wanted to join twitter and make my blog more accessible through social media and today I finally have the time to sit down and link everything together.
Hagin is out playing tennis and he took Murphy for a run this morning. So for once I have a tired dog and some extra time on my hands!
I have created an email address strictly for the blog you can reach me at murphdogslaw@gmail.com. I have also set up a twitter account! I haven’t used it yet, but hopefully some of you have twitter as well and we can start chatting.
I also love pinterest so for those of you that have it add me so I can start following your pins.
Have a great weekend everyone. What are your plans?
We are already Pinterest friends, yey! I'll find you on Twitter when I'm not at work and can access it! :)
ReplyDelete