Friday, August 12, 2011

Pinterest Project

I finally got around to conquering one of the many projects I have pinned. The best part was it took me about 2 minutes after my hot glue gun heated up. Using this as my inspiration I headed out to Michaels to buy a few supplies.

I shopped the on sale florals and I still need to purchase some numbers to add, but I am so happy to have our front door looking a little more welcoming. I should have taken a before photo, but I guess you will just have to trust me when I say it was a dirty mess.

DSC_0260

I purchased 2 blue hydrangeas and 1 white mum and just hot glued them on to a grape vine wreath. I probably should also add spray painting that wreath hanger white to my list so it can blend a little more.

Here is a shot of our front entry way. I wish there was more I could do with it, but it really isn’t that large.

DSC_0261

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and sounds so easy to make too!

    I love finding decor inspiration/DIY projects on Pinterest! I have so many I want to do!

    ReplyDelete