Friday, September 16, 2011

Football Finger Foods

Finally real college football starts. After two weeks of easy games, I am excited to see the first true test for our new young coach. This weekend we have plans to drop everything and watch the Gators kick the Volunteers butts (hopefully). On the menu for Saturday afternoon is:

A copy cat recipe of Chick fil a's nuggets. If this turns out close to the real deal it could be dangerous for my diet.

An old tried and true Velveeta and Rotel dip

And for dessert, Congo Squares:

My mom always used to make congo squares, but her version was just chocolate chip cookies in a baking pan. These call for chocolate chips, nuts, and coconut. Since I can't follow a recipe you know I will be making some changes, can't wait to have these in my tummy.

I supposed we should probably throw some fruit or veggies into the mix, but why would we want to be healthy watching a football game.

What are your favorite game time recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment