Mrs. Amin, a Carlouel employee, put together the arrangements for the altar the day of the wedding. She did an amazing job and I’m so thankful she was there to help us out. She also did some of the inside arrangements you will see in future posts.
For a long time I debated how I wanted the aisle decorated. I kept telling myself we needed something on the aisle chairs. Since we did the flowers ourselves I knew it would be too much trouble to worry about all those extra arrangements. We ended up fading the petals down the aisle, starting off dark and ending light.
I designed the programs myself and had them printed double sided at Staples the day before the wedding.
I set my mom in charge of finding the ceremony music. She went and listened to a few different quartets and negotiated the price and I didn’t have to do a thing. Having her around to help me was so helpful. I couldn’t have planned this wedding without her.
A shot of the whole ceremony. One the left was the beach and across the street on the right is the clubhouse.
All photos by Dawn Haas Photography
Coming up next: The Ceremony Begins
Its gorgeous, I have tbought about putting rose petals down our aisle..just a sprinkle not many..its either something or just plain since the site is so pretty anyways. Your decorations are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThese are just the guard petals that we pulled off the roses we used for our centerpieces. Maybe you could ask the florist to save them?
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing! :) Loved the ceremony and your programs!
ReplyDelete