I finally put together a little decor for our front porch on Sunday. I purchased the plant stand at Home Goods a few weeks ago for $10 and have been searching for chalkboard spray paint to spray a terra cotta pot. On a quick trip into Ace I found some along with these mums that were only $1.99! Two coats of spray paint and 24 hours to dry. I just plopped the orignal mums container into the pot for easy plant change out. Don't mind the little flowers on the ground. Murphy likes to bite them off as he goes into the house.
Tonight we are going to stay home and pass out candy. Hopefully the bad weather we are having clears up so I'm not stuck with all this Halloween candy.
Very cute! Have a nice time passing out candy! We're doing the same, and then going out for a little afterwards for a couple drinks.
ReplyDeleteVery cute and very festive, I love mums!
ReplyDelete