Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Simple Furniture Shift

 

The other day we had the desire to change around our living room a little.  We were sick of feeling like we were trapped in a little cave. I wasn’t a huge fan of the back of the couch greeting our guests when they came in.

You used to walk into this:

Living room before 1

And from the stairs it looked like this:

Living Room before 2

We pretty much just rotated everything to the right moving the TV to where the buffet used to be.  So now although you are greeted with a huge TV in your face it makes the room look much bigger. Don’t mind catdog there making his way into every picture.

The view from the front door.

Living Room after 1

View from the stairs.

Living Room after 2

And view from the dining room.

Living Room after 3

I want to get a chair or two to put opposite the loveseat, but Hagin doesn’t think we have enough room. For now we are much happier with this little arrangement. It makes it seem like a new space.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great that way! Love how such a simple change can make all the difference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfect, and I love that Murphy is crawling from couch to table to the other couch, our dog does tht too, like our living room is his own personal crawling zoo! But I sure do love him!

    ReplyDelete