Tuesday, November 8, 2011

H & L Tie the Knot: Our Ceremony

We had a very traditional ceremony performed by Hagin’s brother–in–law. We recited the same vows that our parents said and many others have before us. It was a beautiful ceremony, but a blur to me now.

Pink_CeremonyCoastal_Ceremony

My mom’s cousin sang. He also put the flowers on my cake (which you will see soon). A very talented man.

Ceremony_MusicLHWed176

MARRIED!

LHWed179

Aisle_Kiss

All Photos by Dawn Haas Photography

Although I haven’t seen our video completely yet. I’m so glad we had one made. I tried my hardest to take it all in, but now all I remember is what is shown through these pictures.

Up Next: Family Portraits on the boardwalk.

2 comments:

  1. We are still debating doing the video..all our friends tell us we will regret it but Im not sure we want the camera in our faces all night, I am afraid I will not be able to go back and watch it when I want too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I paid a friend $100 to video our wedding. She was in journalism school and borrowed a camera from from the school. She filmed me getting ready, the ceremony, and had the camera set up during the reception. If she couldn't do it I was going to call the Art Institute and see if they had any students that would do it for like $200-300.

    ReplyDelete