Tuesday, November 15, 2011

H & L Tie the Knot: Our Family Portraits

We took our family portraits after the ceremony on the boardwalk. I didn’t really plan where we would take our photos we were just trying to escape from the crowds and not waste time.

First up is my family. I have a large extended family, but my immediate family looks tiny in comparison to Hagin’s below.

Family Portrait

Hagin and I with our parents.

LHWedquick578

Hagin’s family.  His parents, 2 sisters, 2 brothers, spouses, children, and grandma.

LHWedquick586

I really wish we would have gone back to the ceremony area and taken a few formal portraits under our arch, but I wasn’t thinking clearly at the time.

Coming up next: Bridal Portraits on the Beach

All Photos by Dawn Haas Photography.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so afraid that I am going to have an annoyed look on my face for our portraits, I will just want to get them over with and get to the reception!

    ReplyDelete