In November 2010 I began a better eating and exercising routine to get ready for the wedding. I really didn't expect great results, because I didn't realize how much weight I had gained in college. Sure I could see it in pictures, but I was still wearing around the same size I had been in high school. Once I got serious about losing weight I was surprise how easily the weight came off. You can see my weight loss journey here. I tried to stick to an exercise routine running 2-3 times a week and doing yoga 2 times. That didn't always work about, but I learned a lot about my body. I seemed to respond better to eating healthy, smaller portions than any amount of exercise. The my fitness pal app was a lifesaver.
I'm not sure exactly how much I have gained since the wedding probably close to 10-15 pounds, but after seeing Nichole post about the 10 Pound Challenge I decided to join in. Back to Weigh in Wednesdays and My Fitness Pal it is for me!
I joined the 10-pound Challenge hosted by Newlyweds on a Budget. Lose 10 pounds in 12 weeks, win $$$. Are you in?
Good luck to you! I have not done really any fitness to get ready for the wedding, I just don't know how brides find the time!! You will do great!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! It's always a challenge trying to loose or maintain your weight. I am struggling right now too. I will look into the challenge and see if it's something I can do! Thanks!
ReplyDeletegood luck on your challenge! you can do it girl
ReplyDeleteSo happy you've decided to join! Glad to have you!
ReplyDelete