Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekly Menu 1/30/2012

This week we are splitting our time between our house and my parents. We are dog sitting while they are enjoying a wonderful California vacation. While menu planning for this week I wasn't sure where we would be for dinner and wanted to come up with meals that could be easily transported to their house. I also assume they will leave us some money to go get dinner or tell us to use their gift cards so I left some days open. We had a few things come up last week and didn't end up eating a few of the planned meals they snuck back into this week. I am really looking forward to the Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken! The Publix ad this week left a lot to be desired. I didn't even make a trip out because there was nothing worth going for.

  • Monday: Pizza with chicken sausage, feta cheese, peppers, and onions
  • Tuesday: Spaghetti and salad
  • Wednesday: Eat up some of my parents food
  • Thursday: out
  • Friday: Jalapeno popper stuffed chicken
  • Saturday: Beef Stir Fry with rice

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a yummy menu! I'll have to try the Jalapeno popper stuffed chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm that chicken does sound delish. I might have to get in on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Wednesday's "menu" :)And I know what you mean about Publix's ad this week

    ReplyDelete