Another successful week! Even after eating nachos and onion rings for lunch on Saturday at Universal Studios I still managed to lose 1.4 lbs. We have been eating at home more than ever lately our only meal out this week was the lunch at Universal. This has more to do with the fact that I am trying to cut down our eating out budget than losing weight.
I still haven't added in as much exercise as I would like. Murphy goes to grandma's house for daycare 3 days a week so on those days I don't exercise with him. That leaves 2 days during the week I am getting in a walk/jog of about 20 minutes each. On the weekend we take a long walk to downtown Dunedin to go to the Green Market. I guess something is better than nothing and I am trying to build up to running 45 minutes again. I am so out of shape that is going to take some time.
Woo-hoo, 1.4lbs is still great! I didn't seem to lose ANY weight this week (though I didn't gain either, so I guess that's good?) and I know that it's most likely b/c I haven't really worked out enough. I so need to get on that. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great! I'm so glad lots of bloggers are losing weight too - it's helping me not feel along. ha ha. I'm actually really enjoying working out (usually)...but it's taken a while to get to that point. : ]
ReplyDeleteLove,
B
I think you're doing good!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Its a hard lifestyle change to give up the things that you love, and I know I love food and hate to excercise. I wish I was better at it but you already look great! :) Nice work.
ReplyDeleteAwww I miss Dunedin so much! When I Come back to visit, we will have to catch up!
ReplyDeletePS - I'm thinking spring training!
ReplyDelete