We have made it, to the last wedding recap. I bet you thought the day would never come. But don’t you worry I’m sure come April 9 I will be including many a wedding photo in my post. For now I will leave you with our getaway. We bought sparklers for our exit. Our wedding planner informed up that they made extra long ones and those would be the best choice for us to purchase. My dad found them online, great decision to buy the long ones. I have since been to wedding that only used the short ones and we went through like 4 sparklers waiting for the bride and groom.
We didn’t get any cool sparkler pictures, bummer, just a few from us leaving. We then hopped on our getaway boat where we went down to a local dock and our friends picked up us and took us to the hotel.
Overall it was a great wedding. There were a few things that didn’t go quite as planned, but at the end of the day we were married and all had a fun time!
All photos by Dawn Haas Photography.
The boat exit is so cute! :]
ReplyDeleteLove the boat idea!
ReplyDeleteWe did sparklers for our exit, too. It was VERY last minute and I had to pay expedited shipping to get them the day BEFORE our wedding, I was so mad. But they are some of my fave pics so I guess it was worth it. I love the boat though! I rememeber it was on your Christmas Card; so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the boat and I love the sign! Such a great exit!
ReplyDelete