This weeks menu post is a little late. I was in Gainesville all weekend for a sorority reunion. I got back last night just in time for burgers. Before I left for the weekend I went to the grocery store to make sure Hagin was set for food. I ended up spending $51 and saving $53! Great trip for us and that will make meals for 2 weeks.
- Mon - Burgers
- Tues - White Bean Soup
- Wed - Baked Eggplant Parmesan
- Thurs - Whole Chicken in the crock pot with potatoes, onions, and carrots
- Fri - Spaghetti with semi-homemade meat sauce
Yum sounds like a yummy week!
ReplyDeleteYay for saving, the menu looks great! Thanks for the recipes :-)
ReplyDeleteYOu saved $53?! Now, I'm curious, how much do you spend normally in a week for you two?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the recipes! I was in such a cooking rut last week so this really helps :)
ReplyDelete