This is my last weekly menu here on Murphy’s Law. As I explained in my earlier post today my new blog Supper for a Steal will now be the focus of all my cooking, meal planning, and money saving menu tips. Here at Murphy’s Law I will still update with house décor, the occasional weigh ins, and life in general. I am really excited to see where Supper for a Steal takes me and I hope you follow along.
- Monday - Chimichanga
- Tuesday - Previously frozen Baked Pasta with Chicken Sausage
- Wednesday - Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- Thursday – Chickpea Curry
- Friday – Chicken Parmesan with veggies
This week I didn’t make a trip to the store. Last week I bought everything we needed and still stayed on budget. We also have a plethora of lunches in the freezer right now from all of last weeks leftovers, which is awesome!
Yum sounds delish!
ReplyDeleteOoo fun, looking forward to the new blog!
ReplyDelete