Monday, February 27, 2012

New Project: Supper for a Steal

Hi friends! I am excited to announce a new project I have been working on during my unemployment. Today  Supper for a Steal went live.

I have loved sharing our weekly menu every Monday and knew there was a way I could expand it. At Supper for a Steal I will bring you a weekly menu, shopping list, grocery tips, and plenty of recipes based on the weekly ad. For now I am only going to be focusing on Publix and in the future I hope to expand to provide other stores at well. I hope you will follow along and let me help you create a weekly meal plan on a budget.

Button2-25-12_small

I will be back this afternoon with our meal plan, for the last time here on Murphy’s Law. From now on you will be able to see our weekly meal plan over at Supper for a Steal, so be sure to subscribe to my feed.

6 comments:

  1. How awesome, this is a wonderful idea girl! Can't wait to follow along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! My husband refuses to participate in meal planning and we rely on Publix (and Ward's) for our groceries so this will fit in perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I miss Ward's from my Gainesville days!

      Delete
  3. Aww, yay!! I'm excited for this and I remember you saying you were going to do something with wordpress and I see you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, girl! Looks great. I added it to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete