Yesterday I re-photographed the entire house. Some of the photos previously where so dark, they were just temporary until I finally got around to taking and editing some photos. I did finally get around to it and now you can see all the updated photos on the House Tour page.
But wanting to update the house tour page is not the big news. I took these photos because as of today our house is officially on the market! We have been casually looking at houses for a few months now and decided now that we have finished up all of our projects it is a good time to get it our house out there. We haven’t found a new house yet, but we do have a place to go incase ours sells before we find something. While we love our house, we are really excited about finding a house with a large yard. We are hoping to adopt another dog soon, but first want to have some room for the dogs to run.
I am excited to finding another house to fix up. I just love being busy with the projects. We had considered renting out current house out, but we will need the down payment from our current house to get into a place we really like. So for now we are on the market and actively searching for a new house.
If you do know someone looking in the Dunedin, FL area for a move in ready, beautiful townhouse for a great price please put them in contact with me.
awww exciting!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Did you guys have to do an exterior work?
ReplyDeleteMy husband is moving to Dunedin in April but unfortunately, we need fenced in space for our furry one, too. I do hope that you blog about the house hunting process because we'll be following your trail soon enough!
ReplyDeleteDunedin is a great area, we really love it. We were both born and raised here and know a lot about the area. If you guys have any questions shoot us an email.
DeleteI looove your casa. I wish I could afford anything haha
ReplyDeleteYou have done a beautiful job with your home, good luck selling it so you can find a new house to make a "home". I seriously love all the paint colors you chose & the wood flooring so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the house. The husband and I are in the house hunting/ buying process right now. It can get really frustrating at times, but it is also exciting. Good luck on selling your home and finding a new one!
ReplyDeleteSoo exciting! Girl, all this time I thought you lived in Orlando! lol
ReplyDelete