Monday, August 20, 2012

Last Post

I have been debating this for a few weeks and I actually meant to put this post up on Friday, but this is going to be my last post here. I will be putting this blog on hold, but not deleting incase I ever want to come back. As always you can find me at Supper for a Steal.

Facebook : Twitter : Pinterest : Blog

After two years I am moving on from this blog. But I have made some great friends that I don’t want to lose.

20120711_165009

From Finn, Hagin, and I adios, for now, and join me over at Supper for a Steal to keep up with us all.

4 comments:

  1. Awww I'm going to miss your blog! But I'm glad that you'll still have your food blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss your life and house updates! I hope you'll continue to blog after a short break ;) I'll still be following your other blog and on Pinterest in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss your house updates! I didn't know you had a food blog! Your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will miss your personal blog girly :-)

    ReplyDelete