I knew I would eventually come back to this blog which is why I didn’t delete it. With moving, puppies, and Supper for a Steal I quickly became overwhelmed, but now that life has settled down and I have time for projects again, I’m back. And with a new look and name. Obviously I couldn’t go on blogging as Murphy’s Law, so I’m switching gears a little bit. More towards renovating and décor, but I will still be posting occasional life updates and reviews. Supper for a Steal is still my main focus so there are times that this blog will get put on the back burner at times or that I might run out of projects, but I will try to continue on.
So what can you expect here at Renovating with the Richesons? After selling the townhouse we expected to just be in the rental for a few months until we found a house we loved. The housing market had other ideas though at this point we don’t think we will be moving anytime soon. There are a total of 7 houses for sale in our preferred area and none of them what we are looking for. So we are trying to make the most of where we are at. Upon moving in we didn’t do anything. We lived with one of our bedrooms full of furniture, white walls throughout, terrible carpet. Now we are slowly beginning budget friendly updates, but since we don’t own the house we are trying not to do to much.
I’m happy to be back blogging here, so stick around for some easy on the wallet home decorating ideas.
So glad you are back! Can't wait to catch up :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're back! While I like following your other blog, I missed your "personal" updates. I didn't know you were renting right now. I thought you had bought a new home, so it will be interesting to see/follow you as you make small updates to your rental. And then of course, follow you as you search for another home to buy!
ReplyDelete