House painting is actually coming along quite well. I’m still debating a color for the living room and guest rooms and then I am done! Next painting task will be the outside of the house, but I’m trying to convince the dadlord to hire someone to do that.
With the beautiful weather forecasted for this weekend we hope to get outdoors and clean up the backyard. Fingers crossed our Ace gift card (that we used credit card points to get) comes in the mail today.
Now for my dilemma of the day. What would you do with this empty wall? I finally bit the bullet and drove to IKEA for their $60 kitchen island. It is small but works in the space. I plan to paint the base white at some point and with some more oiling the top should darken some. So now I’ve got that little wire shelf off the wall and am left with a huge empty wall.
It’s a challenging wall because nothing can stick out too far or it would be difficult to get around. If you can tell that doorway was made for Tiny Tim.
Do you have any suggestions? Please send some inspiration my way!
If they don't stick out too much, you could put four cafe shelves on that wall! You could put nice jars, cookbooks, dishes, appliances, etc. on them! That way they are functional but fill up the blank space on the wall.
ReplyDeleteOr floating shelves! :)
ReplyDelete