
So the rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person (or people) that gave the award to me and link back to them
2. List 7 things about me
3.Pass this award to other bloggers
1. I have an unnatural obsession with vampires (or as I like to refer to them as, vamps). Ever since Twilight I can’t get enough. True Blood, Vampire Diaries, any and every vampire book or movie I have probably read/watched! I also blame this on my mother, growing up I remember her being obsessed with Dark Shadows from 1992-2003 the Sci Fi channel ran almost all of the episodes minus the last 2 weeks and my mother would record it on a VHS tape every day. I heard there was supposed to be a Dark Shadows movie coming out starring Johnny Depp... Johnny Depp as a vampire I think my life would be complete.
2. I have broken my right arm twice. In the exact same spot. The first time I was riding bikes with my friend and we collide and I fell off and stood up with a mangled arm. I then fell down a hill while in my cast and rebroke it, but that doesn’t count as the second time. The second time I was just about to start middle school when I fell getting out of the shower (grandma alert!) and broke my arm. I was so embarrassed my mom had to walk me into school late on the first day of middle school because I had a doctors appointment earlier in the morning.
3. I used to be a party animal! Senior year of high school and all through college I was crazy, now I fall asleep at 9 PM. Oh how life changes when you get a job and move back to your boring hometown.
4. I absolutely hate driving! I have bad road rage and I just don’t like to be behind the wheel. If I could move somewhere were a car wasn’t required I would in a heartbeat. H drives everywhere we go, and he isn’t one of those men who won’t let their SO drive. He would happily let me do the driving, I just prefer to watch the trees out the window. Ironically I have to drive all over the city for my job, I think I’m in the wrong job.
5. I am a fifth generation Floridian and a fourth generation Gator grad. My family first came to Florida, specifically Pinellas county, around 1854 and have been here ever since.
6. I really like to cook and bake. I can’t wait to move in with H after the wedding to start cooking up lots of yummy dinners and desserts.
7. Speaking of cooking, with the wedding approaching I want to either change my blog or create a new one to incorporate us renovating a house, share new recipes, and other stuff not wedding related. I will of course provide wedding recaps. Help me think of a name for this new blog please!
Wow it was much harder to think of 7 semi interesting things about myself then I thought.
I tag…
And Something Pink
A Wedding With a View
No comments:
Post a Comment