Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

Good news and bad news to report this week. The good news is I finally hurdled over the plateau I have been facing and lost about a pound and a half this past week. I really dedicated myself to trying to eat less this week because I am beginning to notice I am slowly adding more snacks into my day. I really need some suggestions for some cold lunches that are low in fat and calories and high in protein. My lunches lately have been crackers, cheese and an apple. The bad news, I went through my closet and I no longer own a pair of shorts. All of my shorts were way to big thankfully it is still a little too cold for shorts. I also got rid of a few skirts and most of my work pants. Looks like a mini shopping spree is in my future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment