Friday, October 7, 2011

House To Do List

As you can see we have come along way from the neon palace that we purchased 6 months ago, but I still have plenty of projects on my to do list.

Whole House:
ORB door knobs
Purchase and hang art


Bathrooms:Tile - all
Add molding to mirrors - all
Paint - master

Master Bedroom:Purchase couch
paint nightstands

Outside:
Build patio

Kitchen:
Finish painting cabinets
Add hardware to cabinets


Office:
Fix/purchase new light fixture
Organize!

Hallway:
Paint

We have a tile man who is working us into his schedule. Hopefully soon I will be able to check that off the list. I am also going to ask about framing the mirrors while he is here. Although it sounds like an easy project, we don't have to tools to complete it.

The patio is the big project we are debating. It would be a completely DIY attempt and I am not sure we are up for it.

Have you undertaken any major DIY projects?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, y'all have done so much! That's awesome! We have done little things here and there to our place. We've painted, repaired wood on our deck, cleaned up the front and back yard a lot... but not too much other than that. We're saving to do more.. everything cost so much!

    ReplyDelete