Wednesday, November 30, 2011

H & L Tie the Knot: Bridal Party Portraits

After our family photos were done, they headed on to the cocktail hour and we continued with Bridal Party photos. We took a few photos on the boardwalk before heading down to the beach.

LHWedquick595

I was adamant that there be a server with us taking drink orders and with appetizers for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. I have been in weddings where we just sit around watching the bride and groom get pictures taken. If my bridal party was going to have to do that at least they would have a drink in their hand!

LHWed191LHWed193LHWedquick603

All photos by Dawn Haas Photography

Up Next: Just Us

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I love the simplicty of these photos, the neutral colors.. the look of joy and happiness on everyone's faces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have been adamant about having a server designated to the bridal party for appetizers and drinks too!

    ReplyDelete