Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Getaway

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and hopefully a little break from work! We worked half days on Wednesday and headed up to Georgia in the afternoon. Hagin’s parents moved to Big Canoe, GA a few years ago and have a huge, gorgeous house in the mountains. We had such a relaxing time and I was hardly on the computer (except to do some online Christmas shopping)

DSC_0103

Their house!

DSC_0143

Black Friday we set out to the town of Jasper to do some antiquing. We found a few cute stores, but couldn’t bring much home due to the huge dog crate taking up most of our car. I bought a wrought iron hook to hang our keys on at this place seen below, Nana’s Outback. The back patio was full of cute garden trinkets, wish we had more room in the car.

DSC_0145DSC_0147

I’m still kicking myself for not buying one or more of these windows. Only $10 each! I almost made Hagin drive back into town the next day.

DSC_0149

I guess on vacation I don’t believe in makeup or hairbrushes as is evident below.

DSC_0176

Did anyone score great deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I picked up a few things from Amazon over the weekend and they were at my front door this afternoon, talk about fast shipping.

1 comment: