Wednesday, December 7, 2011

H & L Tie the Knot: Just Us

After we took photos with the bridal party they hung around on the beach having drinks while we took some photos of just us.

LHWed197LHWed198LHWed202LHWed219

I would have like to have more photos in different places other than just the beach, but at the time I was more worried about how much time we had and if the reception would be delayed.

Photos by Dawn Haas Photography

Up Next: Reception Entrance and First Dance

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! We did not get married on the beach but I was nervous that the post ceremony pics would take too long. Luckily, everyone was consumed my cocktail hour and it all worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the simplicity of these! Hopefull you have at least one of them framed! :)

    I was worried about timing too but it all worked out fine and we were even able to join our guests at the cocktail hour for a few minutes! ha!

    ReplyDelete