We don’t have a single picture from our cocktail hour, which I am a little disappointed about. I guess you really need to tell your photography to make sure they are there for a little bit. Ours were both with us on the beach. I have only seen like 2 guest photos as well. I’m not even sure what our cocktail hour looked like. But the night went on.
I didn’t pick the entrance music. I told the DJ to play something. I don’t even remember what it was.
We made our entrance and then went straight into our first dance which was Jimmy Wayne “You Are.”
All photos by: Dawn Haas Photography
Up Next: Mother Son / Daddy Daughter Dances
Pretty! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLove your pics! You look so beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great Monday! XOXO
I don't have ANY pics from our cocktail hour either...I know it's because our photographer's (husband/wife team) were taking photos of us alone but like you, I have no idea what went on or what it looked like. Hindsight is 20/20, I guess? But no one complained (I *think* the free drinks helped?)
ReplyDeleteThat will probably happen at our cocktail hour too since the photogs will be with us, I bet that happens alot now that I'm thinking about it!
ReplyDelete