I participated in the Pi Day swap hosted by Krystal, Jen, and Erin. This is only the 2nd swap I have ever participated in. I love them, so I will definitely be doing more.
I got paired up with Lani over at It’s My Life. I have loved getting to know her and finding a new blog to follow. All of the stuff I got is so darn adorable
I got a chevron note pad, matching mini note book, Spring banner, the cutest lamb cupcake accessories, sprinkles, nail polish, a bangle, and cupcake liners.
Once I finally brought everything in from my car, I was so excited to put it all to use. For Easter Brunch I have already decided I am making cupcakes and they will be the cutest cupcakes around. I have twice painted my nails with the new pink nail polish. They are so bright and cheerful!
Thank you so much Lani! Love it all!!!
I love participating in blog swaps! It's so fun to see what someone else picks out for you!
ReplyDeleteLove the look of your buffet with the pictures. Looks great all decorated for spring too!
How fun, love that Spring banner so much :-)
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you enjoyed it! I had a blast shopping for you!
ReplyDeleteThat banner is SO cute!
ReplyDeletethat bracelet is so pretty. :) I think you need to read me the label on that spring banner -- where is it from? I need!
ReplyDeleteThat spring banner is SO cute! I love the cupcake accessories too, they're so useful at this time of year!
ReplyDeleteI like that spring banner! Great stuff!
ReplyDelete